The main aim of this program is to enhance the quality of life of persons with disability through increased knowledge and skills. Scoon also realized that merely imparting literacy would not be sufficient .The women need vocational training or skills also to uplift their status. They should be able to stand on their feet and be an earning member of the family.
- Need based curriculum to enhance the skills of the women beneficiaries.
- To impart skills to the target beneficiaries.
- Exposure visits to broaden their horizon and aware them on the latest trends in the market.
- Measure and monitor beneficiary performance & certify the skills.
- Regular follow-ups during and post completion of course to assess their social and economic impact.