- To promote employment oriented skill, up gradation training to the adolescent disable persons from the community
- To use these groups as a platform for generating awareness on disability and social issues
- To encourage self-employment by acting support organization for providing necessary help
- To certify and to liaison with the trained institutes in order to strengthen training placements opportunities for the trained people.
- Mobilization: Reach out to the potential beneficiaries through mobilization and outreach initiatives encouraging disable persons, women and girls enhance their skills by enrolling for stitching, embroidery course
- Training preferences: Three months of training course of stitching for the beneficiaries as per their interest and feasibility
- Exposure Trips: Skill enhancing exposure trips for the beneficiaries to improve their selling & negotiation skills
- Recognition: Post successful completion of the course, certificates distribute to the beneficiaries
Project Target: To empower the person with disability and equip them with tools to become self-reliant through stitching and tailoring skill up gradation program.
Total beneficiaries: 15-20 students (in-house first batch)